Friday, October 25, 2013

#31DaysOfWholloween Day Twenty-Five Companion Blog Post

Day Twenty-Five: Character Who Is Most Like You



 This is usually a hard question for me to answer... But I honestly think that I am most like Donna Noble... Well for the most part. I tend to think that I will do a lot of the same things that Donna did in the situations that she found herself in.  The best example is in The Fires of Pompeii, when she is begging the Doctor to save at least one family from the eruption of Mount. Vesuvius, I always say that I would do the same thing.  I also think we have a lot of similar personality traits, expect I don't have her temper, at least I don't think I do. That's all I have to say about this. This one was hard, it is not easy talking about my self, and comparing myself to some one else.
Videos/Pictures:










No comments: