Tuesday, October 22, 2013

#31DaysOfWholloween Day Five Companion Blog Post

Day Five: Every Day Object That Reminds You of WHO:


The everyday object that reminds me of WHO, I choose Celery.When I first started this blog, I never thought I would have a blog post about celery, though being a Whovian, I shouldn't be too surprised. lol :-) In all actually there are a lot of  objects what remind me of Doctor Who, but for some reason I have been eating a lot of celery sticks. So this is the first thing that I thought of. It also helps that I really like The Fifth Doctor ( though not as much as my dear friend Chrissy ;-D)   So here is to The Doctor, who is so awesome that he uses a vegetable as a fashion accessory, and make it look cool!
Here is some Videos/Pictures of  celery or should I say pictures Of  The Fifth Doctor wearing Celery:

  
Chrissy  (( And I )) agree with this picture

Love that smile



Yup


No comments: