Sunday, March 23, 2014

What I Did In My Christmas Holidays By Sally Sparrow-Review

What I Did In My Christmas Holidays By Sally SparrowWhat I Did In My Christmas Holidays By Sally Sparrow by Steven Moffat
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Steven Moffat wrote this story for The Doctor Who Annual in 2006. It was the very early version Of Blink, with some obvious difference. Sally is 12 years old in this story, not an adult, and there is now Weeping Angels. Also instead of the 10th Doctor, it is the 9th Doctor. Also there is a quick part in this story that reminds me ( though it is technically the other way around) of the Red Day Nose special from 2011 episodes Space and Time. This is a quick fun little read. I would recommend to anyone who is a fan of Steven Moffat,Blink, Doctor Who, or anything dealing Time Travel

View all my reviews

No comments: