Monday, March 24, 2014

Dancing At The Movies Part One

Well I am just posting left and right today, aren't I? This one is going to be dedicating to awesome dancing scenes/moments in Movies.  This starting because I just re- watched one of my all time favorite Youtube videos. It is called Dancing At The Movies. It is set to  "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins and is a montage of dancing scenes. Here is said video:


 Next is going to be list of  some of my favorite Dancing scenes/moments from movies


1. Starting the list off the right way  with the Final Dance scene from the movie Footloose  (The one from 1984, not 2011, haven't seen that one yet)
 

2. HERE COME THE TITANS. Remember The Titans is one of my all time favorite movies....and I love this scene. "We are the TITANS!!!!"



3. This is a fun, little scene from Love Actually. The Prime Minister ( Hugh Grant)  dancing  to  Jump (For My Love) by the Pointer Sisters
4.  This one is from one my all time favorite movies/Muscial: RENT. It is called Tango: Maureen, it is pretty funny.  **WARNING: a few NSFW words in it**
 

 5. Right throwing things at huge..uh man.... great idea lol! This is from Young Frankenstein, where  Dr. Frankenstein and The Monster sing and dance to Putting On The Ritz


6. John Travolta...Check! The Bee Gees... Check!  Yup! This next clip is from Saturday Night Fever!
     


7. Say it with me:  LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN! That can only mean that this clip is from Rocky Horror Picture Show! I just have to say if you get the chance to see RHPS Live.... GO! It is so much fun. The show is perfomed live on stage, while the actually film is played in the back...and it is interactive; Yelling out things, dancing, and you can bring/buy props to throw. :)


That it is for now!!!! Look For Dancing At The Movies Part 2 in the near future... Give me your suggestions

No comments: