Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The ABCs of Spider-Man


After a two month break, I am finally bringing back the monthly photo challenge. Sorry for that break, life just got really hectic, but it is back now.

In honor of Spider-Man: Homecoming coming to theaters soon, Rachel, suggested that July's photo challenge should be #TheABCsOfSpiderman, and I agreed.

You can use any media of Spider-Man (Comics, Movies, Cartoons, Games. Etc) you want. NOTE: If you use anything from Spider-Man: Homecoming, make sure it is not anything spoilery.

Starting July 1st the hashtag to use and look for is: #TheABCsOfSpiderman. Again I am sorry for the 2 month break, I will try not to do that again.

As always if you have any questions, need clarifications, or suggestions don't hesitate to contact me.

1 comment:

Ben said...

YES! Spidey is my favorite superhero of all time. He was my first introduction to the Marvel Universe. My mother was a nut job and abused me emotionally with a smattering of the physical thrown in, and Spider-Man was the comic I read to show myself that justice and goodness were out there. He showed me what was right and wrong. He taught me how to be a smartass. And most importantly, he showed me all the good that can be done when you're not afraid to stand up, and you're not afraid of self-sacrifice. I'll have to keep an eye out for this challenge. BOOM!