Tuesday, June 27, 2017

A Wanna-Be Gamer does The Gamer Tag!


I stole this tag from Geeky Brunette. (You should check out her blog!)

Anyway here I go!


1. What is you gamer tag?
BriGranger1990 or BGranger1990 (Or variations)

2. PC or Console?
Hmm both, depending on the game

3. Console of choice?
I play on my Playstation 4 more often

4. Handheld of choice? (DS, PS Vita, etc.)
I love my 3DS XL! 

5. Keyboard or Gamepad?
Well I never played with a gamepad sooo Keyboard

6. Singleplayer or Multiplayer?
I mainly play singleplayer. I only really play Multiplayer with close friends because I am self conscious when it comes to my gaming ability

7. What was the first game you have ever played?
Oh Jeez....umm Either a Mario game, a Sonic game or Pokemon Yellow

8. Hardest game you have ever played?
I don't know how to answer this question, I have played some 'Hard" games but those were usually multiplayer and my friends were better at it than me

9. What was your first gaming system?
Either SNES or Sega Genesis

10. What is your favorite game of all time?
Crash Bandicoot! I am so excited for the remastered version coming out in a few days!

11. What game is currently your favorite?
LittleBigPlanet3... It is soo cute!

12. Favorite video game genre?
Story Telling, Puzzle  and Role Playing games. I am also growing to like FPS and Battle Royal type games as well.

13. Favorite video game character?
Link from the Zelda games

14. Which video game character do you hate most?
I never really thought of characters I hated, so I can't really answer this question.

15. What new game you are most excited for?
There is soo many games coming out, My wallet is crying so hard!  

16. Favorite video game company/developer?
Bethesda Games and TellTale Games

17. What gaming systems do you currently have?
Only 4 at the moment, PS4 Xbox One, Nintendo 3DS XL, and a PC... I plan on getting more

18. How long have you been gaming?
Not sure, I remember playing when I was pretty young, about when I was 7-8

19. How long was your longest gaming session?
Not sure.... I used to play into the wee hours with my dad on my old Gamecube

20. What game have you clocked the most time on?
I honestly  don't keep track of how many hours I play games....

Anyone can steal this one, I had fun, and I am sure you will as well!

No comments: