Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Great Villain is defined by their song.

It is Halloween season! So in honor of it, I am going list some of my all time favorite villain songs.
In no particular order, here is some of my favorite villain songs.



1.First off one of my all time movies is Hocus Pocus. One of my favorite scenes is Winfred singing "I Put A Spell On You" Here is the video: 


2. Staying in Hocus Pocus,  here is the song "Come Little Children" from Sarah:
 


3. Ferngully may not be my favorite movie, but Tim Curry as Hexxus, an evil spirit of destruction is pretty awesome. Here is his song "Toxic Love"
 


4. Scar is one of my all time favorite villains, mainly because he so sarcastic and the fact that Jeremy Irons voiced him. I remember singing "Be Prepared" so many times as a child.


5. "Friends On The Other Side" is such a fun villain song. Dr. Facilier is one of my favorite Disney villains of this decade.


6. People have mix reviews for the movie Anastasia. I do love this movie, even if it is not historical accurate (but come on it has a freaking talking bat), and I really love Christopher Lloyd's Rasputin, and his song "In The Dark Of The Night"


7.The older I get, the more I can appreciate The Hunchback Of Notre Dame's "Hellfire" as the awesome song it is.  

8. No one has an egotistical song like Gaston. Here is the song "Gaston" from Beauty and The Beast.

9.There isn't many female villains, but Ursula is one of my favorites. Here is her wonderful song "Poor Unfortunate Souls"


10.Another female villain I love is Zara from Lion King 2: Simba's Pride. So for my last video on this post is her "Lullaby" to her son Kovu. 


I hope you enjoy this list. Tell me in the comment some of your favorite villain songs! Have a fun yet safe Halloween.




No comments: