Wednesday, August 31, 2016

States I've Been To As Of 8/31/2016


Click here to make your own map.

I seen this meme floating around Facebook. So I decided to post my answers here.. with more details, then just adding a check mark or a smiley. I didn't include states that I drove though or stopped via airport. Mainly because I would have to write in all the states on the east coast, plus states from NJ to Arizona (which I don't remember since I was 6) So here it goes



Alabama- I went to a RAMP trip back in October of 2008 in Hamilton, Alabama

Alaska

Arizona- I lived  here from 1996(?) until 2001

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

District Of Columbia- Went to see the Christmas display back in 2003

Florida- I lived here a few times, once when I was a very young, then when I was teen (14-18), then when I was Adult (24-25)

Georgia

Hawaii

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana- I went to this state a few times when I was Job Corp in Kentucky

Iowa

Kansas

Kentucky- I went to Job Corp here 2009-2010

Louisiana

Maine- My summer home ( when I can make it up there)

Maryland

Massachusetts- I lived here when I was 3 and have visited a few times

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

Nebraska

Nevada

New Hampshire

New Jersey- I lived  here on and off for a good amount of my life.

New Mexico- I lived here from 2013-2014

New York- I visit NY a few times, mainly for NYC, but I also visit Upper State NY, where I have family.

North Carolina

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

Oregon

Pennsylvania- Living right next door to this state, I go to Pennsylvania all the time, plus I work in this state.  EDIT: As of June 2017, it is the state I live in

Rhode Island

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah- I went here February 2016 for my friend's Chrissy's wedding! :D

Vermont

Virginia

Washington

West Virginia- I went  here to visit my Aunt and Uncle for Easter 2012

Wisconsin

Wyoming

No comments: