Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Currently: #1

I stole this from my friend Rachel's blog. I meant to do this a while ago, but.. life!
Any way here we go



Reading:  Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I am also reading tons of fanfiction, such a guilty pleasure of mine. :)













Watching: A lot of season/show premieres. It is premiere week for majority of my shows.


Anticipating: My potential new job, as a daycare worker. Gotta love adulthood responsibilities


Listening To: Traveling The Vortex's newest podcast episode. They are talking about their time at TOPCon and the series 9 premiere of Doctor Who; The Magician's Apprentice. So spoilers abound!!












Eating: I just finished my breakfast which was a peanut butter toast.


Working On:  This blog ( I have been ignore it, sorry), my podcast, work on getting my body back in shape, and some other little surprises.

 Wishing: That I had my glasses again. I went hiking last Friday, and lost my glasses. I now have to wait a week (( hopefully less than a week)) to get a new pair.


So that was my first "Currently." Do you guys want me to keep on doing this?

No comments: