Friday, April 19, 2013

#MakingPeopleSmileOneTweetAtATime Challenge

Well I am pretty sure everyone will agree with me when I say that this week was a pretty bad week, so  I thought it would be nice to spread some joy and humor across Twitter.  I came up with the Hash-tag  "#MakingPeopleSmileOneTweetAtATime" , that I used on tweets that I am pretty sure will get at least one person smiling or even laughing.  My challenge is I want you guys to post at least 5 tweets that will make people smile each day. It won't solve all the world problems (( That would be awesome though)), but it could make some one, who has been having a bad day, feel a little better, which is always a good thing. You don't have to use the hash-tag, it's pretty long, but do try to post  Smile-worthy tweets as often as you can. If you do use the hashTag I may feature some of the tweets  in a blog post, and if you have Smile-worthy story too lengthy for Twitter send me an e-mail ((PM me on twitter if you don't have my e-mail so I can send you my email)) or  a comment here and I will also feature that.
  I am also doing this in honor for all the victims of the Boston Bombing.  So what do you guys think about this? 


No comments: