Sunday, February 23, 2014

I need YOUR help

So I got a printer for Christmas and just recently I finally got the USB cord for it, and paper, and I wanted to do a geeky project. I have a binder and I wanted to fill it up with geeky pictures and stories.....So that is why I need your help. I am asking if you can send me, personal stories of anything geeky happen to you. Such as going to convetions, meeting people, how you became part of a certain fandom, or how you got someone else into a fandom. Also you can send in geeky pictures you have taken. I will also would love fan art and fan fiction, or anything else you can think would be cool. Of course only if you want to do this. I just thought it would be neat to have a physical proof of how geeky people can be. 
If you want to do this ( and of course you can send in more than one thing) send your stuff to My Email.  Of course you will get full credit.

No comments: