Wednesday, January 1, 2014

"...Before you criticize someone, you find out what he's all about"




It is sad that my first blog post of 2014 is about a death of a favorite actor, but here you go.
Yesterday, Dec 31st 2013, we lost James Avery. He died at a Los Angles hospital, where he went for a surgery for an unspecified illness. He was 65 years old, which nowadays is not that old.

James Avery is probably best known for playing  Philip Banks ( Uncle Phil) in the 90's TV Show "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air." Which I will always love that show, I don't care what anyone says.
He also was the voice of Shredder (( and a few other characters)) in the late 80's/early 90's animated show: "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" I guess you can say he is been a bit part of my childhood.

R.I.P James Avery. You will be missed. My Thought and payers go out to his family and friends during this incredible difficult and sad time

Alfonso Ribeiro, who played Carlton, son of Philip Banks, "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air." 
had this to say about the news:


The quote I used for the title, is one of my favorites. Uncle Phil says this to Will in the first episode of "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air"


No comments: